Tahitian Love

Gorgeous strand lary007, silver is such a useful color. I really love the silver strand I bought from Cees a couple of months ago,it goes with everything.

jeg, red and lary007-- you guys definitely got some gorgeous pearls. Tahitians are the best!

Thanks so much, Katbran, Pattye, Lary007, and 2thdktr!

Great comparison shots, Red. They are all beautiful...

I love silvers, too, lary007. Your strand looks fantastic. Hope you’re loving it.

Anytime, Pattye!!!;)

Thank you all for the nice comments. Ever since my medium blue Tahitian rope arrived from PP, I have been on the lookout for some earrings of the same color. I have some lovely studs, but they were all greener than this rope.

So, when Kamoka began their 20% off sale, I immediately jumped on these petite aqua Tahitian studs. "These 8.6mm beauties are a beguiling and complex mid- tone green-blue with a subtle hint of pink to the center and gold to the edge. The luster is incredible."

AquaEarrings1.jpg

AquaEarrings2.jpg

The Kamokas arrived today, and they are breathtaking. When I opened the box, they appeared like little bits of watery liquid ocean, captured in the pearl. So pretty. Josh and Celeste have done it again.

20200413_161316.jpg

And, a great match to the Tahitian Love rope from PP.

20200413_161233.jpg

20200413_152118.jpg

Finally, the ear shot.

20200413_151942.jpg

And, a look at a snow shower here on Easter Monday. It will warm up again next week.

20200413_161041.jpg

I truly appreciate the reports from BWeaves about how it's 100 F in Florida today. No thanks. I'll take this for now, and we can plant flowers in May.

Beautiful! I had my eye on those - glad to see they’ve gone to a good home. Wonderful match for your strand.

Gorgeous earring, Red!!!

Thank you, 86Corvette.

Beautiful! I had my eye on those - glad to see they’ve gone to a good home. Wonderful match for your strand.

Thank you, SydK. I pulled the trigger quicker than otherwise, as I had a feeling these would go quickly. This blue is a fairly rare color, and these were in my preferred size, and then there was the sale, so I jumped. I hope you find other earrings that you like as well.

You were wise to pull the trigger on these - they are beautiful and look great on you.
And I still have some pearl funds for something else :)

OOOO, I was hoping someone on PG grabbed those Kamoka beauties. Their studs are truly amazing. It's hard to pick a favorite. They look great on you Red.

It's almost 100F today, but tomorrow it's not even supposed to reach 70F. We'll see.

Red ! The lustre on those is wonderful and the colour is fabulous !! Well bought !!

Thank you, Katbran. The luster is phenomenal in person. Generally, it takes a while for me to warm up to new pearls, but these looked amazing immediately.

You were wise to pull the trigger on these - they are beautiful and look great on you.
And I still have some pearl funds for something else :)

Looking forward to your next purchase, SydK.

OOOO, I was hoping someone on PG grabbed those Kamoka beauties. Their studs are truly amazing. It's hard to pick a favorite. They look great on you Red.

It's almost 100F today, but tomorrow it's not even supposed to reach 70F. We'll see.

Snow showers again today, but it is supposed to warm up next week. That's fine. I'm not going anywhere.

Love love love!!

Thank you, jesskat!

Your new blue kamokas are gorgeous, and a great match as well.

Thank you, Charlotta. I don't always comment on your posts of your amazing pearl photos, but I enjoy seeing them all. Thanks, and please keep sharing.

Red those new Kamoka studs are a stunning color, and they look wonderful on you ... Congratulations!

The luster on your blue pearls is amazing Red! They ought to be blue enough to make those gray skies look blue!

Back