Tahitian blizzard projects

Thanks ladies...and Kat, watch those fingers! I'd love to see some of your work.
Here's a neck shot...and yes I did buy the purple sweater to go with the amethysts! Photo on 2-7-16 at 11.08 AM.jpg

I really would like to know, where you have purchased the blossom setting. I looked up Bella and Rio, but was not able to find it. Please, share with me where you purchased it. Thank you!

I really would like to know, where you have purchased the blossom setting. I looked up Bella and Rio, but was not able to find it. Please, share with me where you purchased it. Thank you!

Copied from post #65: since you can also see my earrings, they are Tahitian drops set into the blossom finding from Pearl Paradise (I LOVE this setting!!!)

Katalin, the blossom setting is one designed by Pearl Paradise, and can be ordered from their site.

You are so creative Jersey! Everything you have made with that last batch of peacocks is amazing. Super talent in making beautiful pieces, really! But my absolute favorite is the "circles" necklace from the 80's or 90's. Wow what a piece! Would you be able to find the chain to make more of them? :rolleyes:

Copied from post #65: since you can also see my earrings, they are Tahitian drops set into the blossom finding from Pearl Paradise (I LOVE this setting!!!)

Katalin, the blossom setting is one designed by Pearl Paradise, and can be ordered from their site.

Yes I was glad to see it was back on the site .. it was gone for awhile.

The blossom finding is the best!! That is also my favorite one from PP.

Amti (Helen) I forgot to add that your project came out so amazing as well! Those pastel Baroque Rounds are some of my favorite pearls right now. From a farm on the North side of Mangareva - the producers are such sweet and humble people!

And Katbran - that "Bar" necklace is really cool and unique - I have never seen a design like that before!

JerseyPearl! Love your new wire-wrapped strand! Will you be wearing your new knotted peacock strand together with this wire wrapped circle strand? I've actually been thinking about making a wire wrapped strand because Victoria Grayson has layered such combos in the past. But I just haven't gotten around to actually making a wire wrapped strand.

View attachment 39546

WOW, great styling of Tahitians! I can't wait to see you ladies wearing layers of wire-wrapped necklaces.

JerseyPearl, those are gorgeous :) Did you take the circles from the necklace, or order new ... just curious ?

Thanks!
Katbran, there is a harmony to the universe...would love to see what you're up to!
Cathy, nope, the circles were ordered from a catalog. They don't match exactly as the texture is slightly different. But I ordered both oval and circle in white and yellow gold. I wish I could find a chain like the necklace! If anyone has any leads, please do let me know!!!

Back