Tahitian Baroques

They went back today. I hope they process my refund quickly, I have a few things I want to purchase ;)

The whole point of these were having a $500 ish present to myself for getting through the term, and for whatever reason, these just didn't make me happy. Well, I have an EXCELLENT -non pearl- replacement coming (eventually) so we'll see... (some people may not care for it, but I think it's a classic piece)

There is no point in owning something that doesn't bring you pleasure because you won't wear it. I hope you love the "replacement". ;)

Yes, don't keep us in suspense. You must show us the non-pearl replacement when it arrives, so we can see what was more beautiful than those silvery baroques.

Well, I guess I'll add my voice to the chorus who like drop shapes.

Here's what I like in drop shapes (see picture). The colors they can exhibit are incredible.

This picture is from our latest collection we're putting up of sub $500 Tahitian strands.

tahb002_xl.jpg

Oh! :) what's not to like... some of those look like little beetles, practically (intended as a compliment: look here)

Beautiful Terry! Very nice color play and I love the drop shapes.

Back