Stop me before I spend again...

G

GemGeek

Here is my latest acquisition - a Care Ehret South Sea Keshi pendant. I'm sure she won't mind if I post her photo until I can take my own.;)

Is it just me, or is this honestly irresistible?

care keshi.jpg

Knowing how we are here you didn't really expect us to help stop you spending! Gorgeous pendant. Love the high carat gold as usual. All I can say is, remember to post pics when you get them.

I forgot that I should have posted this under "show us your pearls", so If someone wants to move it, I'm fine with that.;)

Raisondetre: Something like preaching to the choir, I guess!;)

It is gorgeous! The keshis are really lustrous and go well with the high carat gold. Care does beautiful work - you're really fortunate to have it, so I won't convince you not to spend more.
John

John, I'm afraid we are co-enablers as far as that goes! ;)

Now that I have the pendant, I might have to get earrings to go-with. Where did that thought come from? Oh No! Buah hah ha!!!:eek:

Valeria101 said:
Wow! :cool: ... Keshi strand enhancer ? :D

That would encourage me to buy a keshi strand. Now you're adding to my buying impulses. Of couse, I can't afford a keshi strand, so I'm probably safe.;)

We do what we have to do!!:D ;)

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Are you? ;)

The 'reborn' freshwater pearls sort of match the shape too.

... the gold lace around the pearls in your pendant looks fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Valeria101 said:
Are you? ;)

The 'reborn' freshwater pearls sort of match the shape too.

... the gold lace around the pearls in your pendant looks fantastic!

Of course, I could do a freshwater strand. I'll have to keep my eye out for something when I go to Tucson. ;)

GemGeek said:
Here is my latest acquisition -
Is it just me, or is this honestly irresistible?

Gem Geek,

How Cute. Dainty and elegant!!!

Cheers
Ash

Thanks for all the kind comments. The pendant came and I was pleasantly surprised that the pearls were not uniformly white or cream as I had thought, but a bit darker and with some blue.

I liked the idea of a pearl strand enhancer (thanks Valeria), and especially since I don't have a high karat gold strand. The white seed pearl strand was the first I tried, but the white strand emphasized the color difference.

pendant on white.jpg

Then I tried the black strand and that was better, although the color is a bit washed out in this photo.

pendant on black.jpg

I had been longing for a pendant to match my Sea of Cortez earrings. Could these tiny color-shifters be what I'd been searching for?

pendant and earrings.jpg

Yay!!!:cool:

Happy New Year from a very happy pearl-lover!

How beautiful! I am about ready to put my foot into Druzydesign water to test! I will be brave and buy something from her.....

GemGeek said:
I had been longing for a pendant to match my Sea of Cortez earrings. Could these tiny color-shifters be what I'd been searching for?

Wow - they do look great together! I have both Cortez pearl earrings and a pendant, but they are markedly different colors (they weren't sold as a set) so I would also like to find something I can wear mine with.

Ingykiz, I am sure you will be pleased with a purchase from DruzyDesign. I told my husband to get me my Christmas present from her site, because I knew that I would be happy with pretty much anything she offered. Of course, the silly man opted for emeralds instead of pearls :rolleyes: but they are still quite lovely and sparkly and I adore them.

Wow, Gorgeous, Blaire.
I was watching that pendant for ages - wish I'd jumped on it now. ;)
It's even nicer than I thought....
Boo,
You'll just have to keep buying pendants until you have one to match your earings.
And then you will have to keep buying earrings until you have matches for all the pendants....
(Sigh) it's SO hard being a pearl addict. :D

It's beautiful! I love her stuff too. I know how hard it is not to spend with all these lovely pearl items around. I guess I'm pretty good at limiting myself. I allow myself to have mini jewelry spending sprees a few times a year but that it. plus I always have a bit put aside should a limited special come up that I really MUST have.

My god it looks great next to those earrings!

Back