Souffle set

Cough, cough. Yes, NYC would be great indeed.

Well, you've made a fabulous start.

Thank God you've posted photos, for those of us who need frequent injections of eye-candy. The pain-pleasure connection is so weird...it's not mine, so your souffl? trio causes me pain, yet the beauty of it draws me to view it again,
over and over again~

Oh yes, the pain and pleasure connection! I understand completely!

As promised, here are real world shots in natural light, indoors. The first picture is the front, the second is the back of the pearls in a white paper box. The first shot shows what a great job the vendor did in matching these. (I picked the main stone...I mean pearl haha, but he picked the earring pearls on his own.) The back picture shows how much variation there can be on a different surface of the same pearl.

The rose gold really brings out the green, blue and pinks.

Now I have to go double post over in PS so my friends over there can see.

Attachments

• IMG_4889.JPG
    IMG_4889.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4892.JPG
    IMG_4892.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
And here are the neck and head shots. The orient is more apparent in person.

As you can see, the colors are not as crisp in these pictures. Even the rose gold looks dead. The poor quality is because these pictures were taken in my bathroom with fluorescent lights. I needed a mirror to arrange stuff.

For reference, the necklace is 18".

Attachments

• IMG_4884.JPG
    IMG_4884.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4886.jpg
    IMG_4886.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Wow! Those are even nicer in real life. Those have amazing orient (or is it iridescence when it's that oil slick type effect?)...well...whatever it's called, it is fantastic!!!

Agreed, on all accounts gorgeous! and gorgeous on you.
(And be-darned if my chest didn't have a pang the minute I saw this IRL photo.)

Thanks cmd, and Lisa. I agree that they can look even better than in the glamour shot. They appear different in different light.

A bluish souffle would look great in white gold or rose gold. Light blue doesn't go well against my skin tone, otherwise I would order another set to match with different clothes. I wear a lot of dark blue.

Last edited:
Nice pics and set, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

They look beautiful on you, thank you for sharing!

Back