Some of Perlas' Pearls

Caitlin

This is a bracelet that got lost due to my mistake. No it's not. How did I get this one? Hope it's ok with Sam to post it! It appears to be one of her children's series.

Attachments

• cropped sams bracelet.jpg
    cropped sams bracelet.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 30
Sam's mystery pearls. What did these turn out to be? They sure are special!

Attachments

• Perlas abalone pearls.jpg
    Perlas abalone pearls.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 42
Better than a gourmet meal, with a dessert to beat all! (Freshadamas!)
Pattye

Sam's mystery pearls look to me like dark chocolate!
Pattye

Caitlyn and Pattye,
I sent "mystery pearl" samples to Zeide and the verdict is malleus malleus pearls (hammershell) which probably came from a restaurant.

All,
I'm posting a picture of a nice, unusual pearl. Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• unusualpearl2.jpg
    unusualpearl2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 42
perlas said:
I sent "mystery pearl" samples to Zeide and the verdict is malleus malleus pearls (hammershell)

Are these ever cultured at all? And when you say 'samples' - does it mean that there are more of these pearls around. The one in the picture looks great - perfect earring shape! :)

Got the latest addition to my pearl collection and my favorite so far...approx. 12mm-13.5mm round to off-round freshwater strand. The color is a peachy lavender-pink. I placed them side by side with the tahitians to show the size. It still needs an upgrade in color uniformity and shape.

Attachments

• varstrand2.jpg
    varstrand2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 42
13.5mm studs to match the necklace. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• mauve studs.jpg
    mauve studs.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 41
perlas said:
13.5mm studs to match the necklace. Hope you like it!

Perlas,

beautiful collection, I like the "muffins" very much. What a beautiful bodycolour! Your studs are impressive, even though I have problems when thinking of wearing them all day long!

All,
I'm posting a picture of a nice, unusual pearl. Hope you enjoy it.

26D2DB6D-869A-4F7F-9705-667CEC566DC9.jpeg

It took 12 years but this pearl has finally been set. :) Made with 14K rose gold and together with a south sea keshi, Burmese Type A jadeites, and Burmese pink spinel accents.

BE2EE958-40EB-4F48-8C1A-1909CDF2098D.jpg

E912BB93-6657-405E-935A-B4B336C292C5.jpg

59F23DB4-AF23-4346-ACA5-F39A26CCAFE0.jpg

Be still my heart!!!! I'm in love with that ring. What a perfect setting.

Thanks Pearl Dreams and BWeaves! I had the concept for more than a decade but only did it this year. :)

My jaw dropped and I said OMG that ring is fabulous. I think it was worth the wait!

Back