Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow, so beautiful and worth the wait, 86C! It looks gorgeous on you and so happy you love it!

Wearing my blue Tahitian strand and studs from Collins Pearls-
D2DD8C8F-0FBE-403A-80D0-CB0BE0F2367C.jpeg
D17F2019-7111-437D-89EA-E41D32177EDE.jpeg

Wow, so beautiful and worth the wait, 86C! It looks gorgeous on you and so happy you love it!

Wearing my blue Tahitian strand and studs from Collins Pearls-
View attachment 462299View attachment 462300
Thanks, Jeg. I have the perfect earrings to wear with it, thanks to David Norman....deep green Tahitian pearl (9mm I think), Tanzanite& diamond dangles.

Those blues are so dynamic! I love it! A blue Tahitian necklace is also on my dream list &, in fact, I was checking this one out on Instagram when it was sold. I'm so happy she's in a good home & I can see her occasionally. You look fabulous! What's the mm size of the studs?

Last edited:
Just a quick pic. Hanging around the house getting ready for a BBQ we're having Monday; nothing grand, just a few friends over.
Inexpensive freshwater tin cups paired with white Edison sterling necklace.
20220903_180005.jpg

Thank you, 86C, Jeremy, Cathy and BWeaves! Nice and cool whites, 86C. And pearls do not need to be expensive to be fun and look good!;) The blue Tahitian studs from Collins Pearls are 9.5mm.

Champagne golden SS from PP, and a long SS multi strand from the PP ”golden” ruckus. Worn with white SS tokki “blossom” earrings from Kojima.
A0A0E292-D8C2-448D-90F1-8E8D547462BA.jpeg
0A71AF8B-6B9F-44A5-A4F4-2AC70BB4E327.jpeg

Oh, WOW! Those strands are gorgeous & go so well together. They look stunning on you.
I love the really dark Goldens but they don't look good with my coloring. The lighter shades seem to look better on me which is why I think a longer strand of mixed golden shades & white SS would be better choice. I've been shopping around for one. Hopefully, I'll find something soon.

Well...l finally made a purchase I've been wanting for the past 4 yrs. I have lusted after a multi color strand like J Hunter gifted to the Duchess of Sussex & I finally got an opportunity to snag it. I don't have a light box to capture the colors but pics don't do it justice. The colors & luster is phenomenal! 8-11mm & very clean. I'm just beside myself with joy & doing the happy dance!View attachment 462297View attachment 462298
The range of colors is mesmerizing.

Wow, sooo many lovely pearls (and fantastic eye candy!) this week, Jeg and 86C!!!

@86Corvettegirl Your new multicolor T strand is just gorgeous, and it looks great on you!

@jeg I love all of your special pearls this week, but the golden "medley" look you created yesterday is particularly stunning!

Well...l finally made a purchase I've been wanting for the past 4 yrs. I have lusted after a multi color strand like J Hunter gifted to the Duchess of Sussex & I finally got an opportunity to snag it. I don't have a light box to capture the colors but pics don't do it justice. The colors & luster is phenomenal! 8-11mm & very clean. I'm just beside myself with joy & doing the happy dance!View attachment 462297View attachment 462298
I simply had to log in to comment... those pearls look stunning on you, suit your colouring to perfection.
Well chosen, beautiful beautiful beautiful

Love this thread, thank you for sharing all your beauties everyone and the lovely outfits, jpeg!

Thanks so much, Jeremy, 86C, SurfnSci and Happy Huku! Jeremy, yes, the petals are a vermeil matte finish on those fun earrings. 86C, I hope you find what you’re looking for! The colors of golden SS are one of the more tricky pearl colors to find a match for your skin tone. I don’t let that stop me though…😄

Vintage, untreated coral necklace from Kojima, with a Tahitian pendant and Akoya tin cup.
CB4954D9-8CB1-46D0-AD5A-D0879866ABD8.jpeg
18DDE27C-E050-40D6-A8F5-57AA1AD56749.jpeg

Back