Should they stay or should they go????

Congratulations - to both you and your mom. You're going to be hard pressed trumphing that :)

- Karin

Hurray!!!, she loved it!!! Happy, happy, happy!

Remind her that she can wrap it around her wrist at that length, and admire it herself when it isn't gracing her neck.

Attachments

• Mad Cat Pearl
    Mad Cat Pearl
    51.2 KB · Views: 48
I forgot to put a link for your further Tahitian shopping pleasure. This one cost about the same as your mom's. Less perfect shapes, but a lot more color. With Tahitians, it is all a tradeoff.

http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/tahitian-pearl-necklace/multi_color_tahitian_pearl_necklace_tnmu.htm This one was $556

Wow, those are amazingly colourful!

And that shop has some other gorgeous unusually-coloured Tahitians, too.

multi-color-tahitian-pearl-necklace-tnmd.jpg

And this one is spectacular, utterly amazing bands of colour on each pearl, red and green:

http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/tahitian-pearl-necklace/circle_tahitian_pearl_necklace_tnmi.htm

And these ones, too:

double-strand-tahitian-pearl-necklace-tnds.jpg

Does anyone know the seller, or has bought from them before?

They have been discussed on the forum before and come recommended by the customers. I believe the owner is a member too.

- Karin

Caitlin and Amanda,
Now this is my idea of a nice tahitian pearl necklace! The colors are just divine. I also love the drop and lightly circled pearls. There's something organic about them! Thanks for the link Caitlin. I will be checking in regularly.

Yes. Jose is vetted by several happy members/customers and he certainly does break the mold of what a Tahitian can look like. I want one of his colorful ones, someday.

Maybe you can come up with some vocabulary re those Tahitians! I always enjoy your language stylings! Not to mention that special avatar. Dang that edit button.

Well thanks Caitlin!

I could really say these Tahitians are pearlicious! What about pearlerrific, pearl? I will think of others... Keep on inspiring me with all the pictures!

Hi Guys. I have been awol for a couple of days. I had a surprise meeting that I had to cover out of town yesterday. Anyway, I am back. I have some pictures from the birthday party that I'll upload later.

Caitlin, nice selection from Jose's site. He had another round strand in they had in similar colors, no rings, for around $1000 that was also sold. :( Now that I have gotten a better feel for the market, that was probably a very good price. On the whole, his strands look really nice and the prices seem fair. I haven't bought from him, but I have called on a few strands and they were very responsive. They have a good selection of goldens--which seem to be in short supply at the moment.

Back