Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

BAS- Oooh looking at all the pretties just does a heart good. Hope your recovery goes by quickly!

I have mixed feelings about the PP launch page. I take too long to decide on stuff I want to buy, and then it's gone. And then I think, "What if I buy this today and don't have money for that amazing thing they might post tomorrow?"

I have mixed feelings about the PP launch page. I take too long to decide on stuff I want to buy, and then it's gone. And then I think, "What if I buy this today and don't have money for that amazing thing they might post tomorrow?"

OMG BWeaves I feel the same way!!! I missed out on a few items earlier and was kicking myself, but glad it worked out cuz I otherwise wouldn't be able to grab those edisons...

Thanks everyone. I'm on the mend. Red, yes, it's the new fireball. I'm thinking of having it made into an enhancer. Believe it or not, I do not have even one enhancer! I was never into tin cups. Now I have many and I love them. I was never into enhancers and this cute little devil is screaming to enhance!
11-27-18 3.jpg
Pairing dark lavender pearl paradise strand with fireball

Exotic pearl colors from Pearl Paradise

Last edited:

I feel the same way. By the time I looked everything over & made a choice, it was gone. My pearl budget is limited right now because I have already spent more than I intended on various purchases over the past few months. Plus I have a special project I'm working on with Sheri.

BAS, that's one special fireball! I was looking at it & was thinking of it as an enhancer. I'm glad it wound up in a fireball appreciated home so I can still see it from time to time. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I didn’t realize it extended beyond the first day and deleted my email with the link.

I didn’t realize it extended beyond the first day and deleted my email with the link.

I think I did the same thing. I e-mailed PP and Erin resent me the link. Plus a couple PGers were kind enough to share.

Hi BAS first I hope you are on the mend, Pearl-therapy is a real (and valuable) thing, trust me I know first hand! Also color me all sorts of green with jealousy and blue with envy...those purples are outstanding! Thank you for sharing glad I did not miss your post.

I'm home recovering from a virus, so playing with pearls is calling to me. My newest lavender makes my other lavenders look pink in comparison!

View attachment 63498

Love those purples and the Fireball! Will you drill it top or bottom. I've got a little pile and can't decide whether the tale should be up or down ! That's going to be lovely !

I think you sort of need to let the fireball decide. I most often see them tail down, like they are dripping. However, I have a pendant that I set tail-up, because it reminds me of Wilson (the volleyball) from the film Cast Away. :D

Back