Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Congrats, Red! I know those will be fabulous when you get them! I can't wait to see what they look like on.

Sooooo, I'm a bit late to posting since Thanksgiving has been busy for me.
I slowing raise my hand, with a hint of guilt, confess that I've done some damages!

To begin with, BN and Amti - we are baroque akoya triplets now. I picked up 1 strand of 9.5-10mm baroque akoya since I already have two strands of 9-9.5mm from a few years back. I'll enjoy them individually for a while, but there is definitely plan for a 54" tassel conversion - stay tuned!!! ;) I wonder who picked up the remaining 2 strands??? Haha we need to figure out who's in the pod!

Sooo... the edison strands. hmm. haha. I kept my fingers on the refresh button for god knows how long... :D
I nabbed 52 (medium bronze) and 54 (deep multi-shade bronze). I kept on thinking I would want a dark purple strand, but somehow kept on going back to the bronze strands as they have the crazy fancy multi-tone color shifting property to them while the darker strands looked more uniform-toned to me. So I'm gonna call my bronze strands Fancy Unicorn colors! ;) (OMG, for those of you who are familiar with Eclipse the fancy unicorn, lol I guess these two strands shall be named Eclipse? hmm) And BAS! We are Edison twins! Need to figure out who else got strands!

I don't have any of them yet - still need to figure out clasp situation before they can ship. So will be a few days before I can share pics. But haha yah I'm slightly freaking out with excitement!!! Can anyone here me go WWWHHHHEEEEE WHEE WHHEEEEEEE WWHHHEEEEEEEEEE??? ;)

And yes, Purranha -- I think that last strand is calling your name. Loudly... better act fast. It's the last one left.

Got my fireball pearl yesterday. It's super light though, which makes me think it may actually be a souffle. I don't really care either way, because is it beautiful!

I got it after dark so the pictures are indoor lighting. It just looks molten it's so metallic.

Pearl Paradise metallic fireball pendant

Metallic Freshwater Fireball from Pearl Paradise

To my eye, that's a lovely metallic souffle. I'm a big fan of souffles, personally. Thick nacre, fantastic luster, and light!

It's beautiful on you. Wear it in good health!

I also have to say that I am so enjoying seeing everyone's pictures of their goodies! Even my husband, who is generally unimpressed by pearls, made a comment about how stunning Andrew's mom's T strand is when he saw it as he passed by and saw it on my screen.

Last edited:
lol OMG no no no I'm covering my eyes!!!

And if I am to grab a 3rd strand I feel like it should be a burgundy or purple, shouldn't be a 3rd Bronze!!! ;)

Depends on the length of the rope you desire...

To my eye, that's a lovely metallic souffle. I'm a big fan of souffles, personally. Thick nacre, fantastic luster, and light!

It's beautiful on you. Wear it in good health!

Thank you! I have seen your souffles and they are gorgeous. I take it as a huge compliment that you like mine!

Oh, Purr!! Can't wait to see your loot! Like others, I have been eyeing the bronze Edisons but can't pull the trigger without seeing them. I love the colors but I'm not sure how they would look on me.

Red, that burgandy strand if fabulous & your pendant is amazing!! Mod shots, please, when you can!

Lary007, your soufflé pendant is luscious & so metallic! I wanted to get it but was too slow. Glad you got it so I can still enjoy it on you!

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone!

The pendant is very fun. I love the shape! It would be perfect to layer with something else too.

Lol I went out of my mind a little since I've been droooooling over Hisano's metallic shift promise ring for the loooongest time.
These Edisons are of course different but reminds me of that so I went for it!

We expect three times the normal amount of pictures!

lol OMG no no no I'm covering my eyes!!!

And if I am to grab a 3rd strand I feel like it should be a burgundy or purple, shouldn't be a 3rd Bronze!!! ;)

With the right burgundy, you could do an ombré, or a stunning mixed rope.

Thanks, folks. I had the burgundy strung on an orbit clasp so I can use my extenders for a little more length, or possibly hang an enhancer. Waiting now for it to arrive.

I'm home recovering from a virus, so playing with pearls is calling to me. My newest lavender makes my other lavenders look pink in comparison!

Deep lavender freshwater strand from Pearl Paradise

That new graduated lavender strand definitely heads into deep purple territory. I think it will look amazing on you. And, I spy your new fireball. Stunning overtones. Love!

Ooooooo, BAS!! Your new purple is gorgeous!! I love it! Is that the fireball from PP??? I love, love, love it!

Back