Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Please tell me someone got one of those Edison strands listed tonight!

I want one so bad but can't swing the expense right now, although the price is a good one. Especially after purchasing the blue Akoya. Wish PP would make some metallic drop earrings. Those colors are so fantastic that it's hard to choose. They went so fast!

Last edited:
Please tell me someone got one of those Edison strands listed tonight!

I tried for the very purple one, but narrowly missed out. Those went fast! Also - I get it; they are very special freshwater pearls, but I already struggle a bit to pay $1000+ for a single freshwater strand... Call me uninformed. :D

All the Edison strands were sold out by the time I got there. They have some incredible luster!!! I hope whomever purchased them will share photos!

BN, I did end up buying the akoya strand afterall. I can't wait to see it in person!

Just one word "Wow"! okay maybe a few more, you look great in those pearls they really pop!

So I got my first goodie yesterday (6-7mm Vietnamese strand) but the lighting was so bad I couldn't get a good picture at all.

I promise I will have DH take better pictures of it on when he gets home tomorrow. For now though...

Thanks, I can't wait to see your shots! PP sure did tease us...the new Edisons (purples and burgundy) up are amazing. It is a bit overwhelming the pearl lust that is!

I bought a strand of the deep lavenders. I'll post a picture when I receive them.

I also bought the undrilled loose lavender fireball. I have a special place in my heart for fabulous fireballs...

I never even saw the Edisons. Those went fast. I think they're too big for me (read "heavy), but boy were the photos of them gorgeous. I want to see neckshots of everyone who bought a strand so I can live vicariously.

BN, I'm on the fence about the baroque akoyas. I sent a message to PP asking for closeups. I wanted to see their shape before getting them, but they sure look pretty. Please share your pics!

Sorry amti, I’m just seeing this now! I bought mine Saturday so they haven’t shipped yet. But i’ll post pics as soon as it arrives! Which is likely around the time yours will arrive, but oh well : ). The more pictures the better, I guess!

I can’t wait to see neck shots of the Edisons. The colors and overtones on them were fantastic!

Those Edisons just blew me away!! No surprise they were snapped up so fast. Count me in on waiting with baited breath on neck shots of those beauties!

Sorry amti, I’m just seeing this now! I bought mine Saturday so they haven’t shipped yet. But i’ll post pics as soon as it arrives! Which is likely around the time yours will arrive, but oh well : ). The more pictures the better, I guess!

BN, I was told I got the last strand, so it's good I went ahead and bought them. I sort of wanted two to make a rope, but you snooze, you lose! I think BW has a nice strand of baroque akoyas that I admire, so I did want a strand (or two!). Can't wait to see all your purchases!

I received this strand when it was already dark outside, so here is a shot under kitchen lighting. I placed it on my triple lavender to show how truly saturated with color these pearls are.

Saturated natural colors from Pearl Paradise

Wow - those are stunning! I didn't even know they could get that dark.

OMG!! BAS, those are breathtaking! The color is phenomenal!!! I can't wait to see neck shots!!

An in the box shot of the Tahitian strand for mom - light was a setting sun. They are really incredible. It's hard to believe pearls can look like this!

Tahitian pearl strand from Pearl Paradise

Oh. My. Lanta. That strand takes my breath away, Andrew! The colors!!

Andrew, I can't believe my eyes. You're blowing my mind.

What a wonderful son you are!!!

Back