• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

lary007

BAS- Oooh looking at all the pretties just does a heart good. Hope your recovery goes by quickly!

BWeaves

I have mixed feelings about the PP launch page. I take too long to decide on stuff I want to buy, and then it's gone. And then I think, "What if I buy this today and don't have money for that amazing thing they might post tomorrow?"

Purranha

I have mixed feelings about the PP launch page. I take too long to decide on stuff I want to buy, and then it's gone. And then I think, "What if I buy this today and don't have money for that amazing thing they might post tomorrow?"

OMG BWeaves I feel the same way!!! I missed out on a few items earlier and was kicking myself, but glad it worked out cuz I otherwise wouldn't be able to grab those edisons...

BAS

Thanks everyone. I'm on the mend. Red, yes, it's the new fireball. I'm thinking of having it made into an enhancer. Believe it or not, I do not have even one enhancer! I was never into tin cups. Now I have many and I love them. I was never into enhancers and this cute little devil is screaming to enhance!

11-27-18 3.jpg

11-27-18 enhancer 2.jpg

Attachments

• 11-26-18 2.jpg
    11-26-18 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

I feel the same way. By the time I looked everything over & made a choice, it was gone. My pearl budget is limited right now because I have already spent more than I intended on various purchases over the past few months. Plus I have a special project I'm working on with Sheri.

86Corvettegirl

BAS, that's one special fireball! I was looking at it & was thinking of it as an enhancer. I'm glad it wound up in a fireball appreciated home so I can still see it from time to time. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

aerinha

I didn’t realize it extended beyond the first day and deleted my email with the link.

BWeaves

I didn’t realize it extended beyond the first day and deleted my email with the link.

I think I did the same thing. I e-mailed PP and Erin resent me the link. Plus a couple PGers were kind enough to share.

BlackPearlDudeDC

Hi BAS first I hope you are on the mend, Pearl-therapy is a real (and valuable) thing, trust me I know first hand! Also color me all sorts of green with jealousy and blue with envy...those purples are outstanding! Thank you for sharing glad I did not miss your post.

I'm home recovering from a virus, so playing with pearls is calling to me. My newest lavender makes my other lavenders look pink in comparison!

View attachment 63498

ennui

Love those purples and the Fireball! Will you drill it top or bottom. I've got a little pile and can't decide whether the tale should be up or down ! That's going to be lovely !

I think you sort of need to let the fireball decide. I most often see them tail down, like they are dripping. However, I have a pendant that I set tail-up, because it reminds me of Wilson (the volleyball) from the film Cast Away. :D

BAS

Love those purples and the Fireball! Will you drill it top or bottom. I've got a little pile and can't decide whether the tale should be up or down ! That's going to be lovely !

Katbran, that's a good question. I was positive my fireballs were drilled at the "head" versus the "tail", but I took them out to examine. Some are drilled at the tail! All my photos posted sideways...

"Goldfish" designed by Hisano (PP):

11-28-18 Goldfish.jpg

Triple fireball pendant designed by John Dwight (PP):

11-28-18 Triple Fireball.jpg

"Snow Goddess" (PP):

11-28-18 Snow Goddess.jpg

Fire Goddess -- possibly my favorite fireball -- (PP):

11-28-18 Fire Goddess.jpg

Metallic Fireball set (POJ):

11-28-18 POJ fireballs.jpg

Fireball lined with gemstones and seed pearls (little h) -- one of my favorite pairs of earrings. Check out those nacre rings! Like rings in a tree. Blows my mind:
UPDATE: Apparently, this is a souffle. I'm leaving it in, though, because I love it!

Open:

11-28-18 little h open.jpg

Closed:

11-28-18 little h closed.jpg

I think I'll go head drill for this combo:

11-28-18 F1.jpg

11-28-18 F2.jpg

Last edited: