September Pearl Paradise Tahitians

I love, love, love those freeform shapes! The wilder the better! And all your necklaces have such great luster! Congrats on your beauties, ladies!

*Sigh* I love these gorgeous pearls! Thank you for the additional photos ladies!

Oh Red, thank you! I can really see the structure of the pearls...just lovely. I love their freeform shapes. And that Fiji pearl on the bracelet coordinates so well. Enjoy these treasures.

You are welcome, JerseyPearl. I'm glad I was at PP in person and could see how well that Fiji worked with the white Tahitians.

I love, love, love those freeform shapes! The wilder the better! And all your necklaces have such great luster! Congrats on your beauties, ladies!

Thank you, amti. Yep, give me wild freeforms over round any day.

I fourth or fifth! Love the shapes. very unique and beautiful strand. Enjoy!

Thank you, moneymeister.

*Sigh* I love these gorgeous pearls! Thank you for the additional photos ladies!

Thank you, and you are most welcome, hanadama.

Red - oh my I do love that pendant !! Just gorgeous!!

My Sea of Cortez pearls are all so very special. Thank you, Katbran.

Red, WOW, that bracelet is so stunning; the Fiji pearl in the center is a brilliant idea ... and it all looks wonderful together :)

Thank you, Cathy. This piece is a joy to wear.

Red, your white T's look great on you.

Thank you, cmd2014. If it makes you feel better, no one notices, or comments on, my pearls, and frankly that is fine with me. The ones that do tend to get noticed are the gem quality ones where the luster attracts the attention of even non-pearl people. My fat Kamoka drop set as a pendant with a parasol top by designer T Lee is one such piece. The thanks here go to Josh for growing and selecting such a beauty for me.

Oh Red those are just lovely and turned out WOW :) Thank you for posting pictures. I think you chose great strands. The bracelet with the Fiji two toned pearl just yummy. Don't wear it when you drive because you won't be able to keep your eyes off of it to see the road. Are the other redo pieces ready?

newberry - Thank you. I am a careful driver, and anyhow, in the winter in Minnesota any bracelet is covered by my sweater and coat and gloves. I'll check on the other redo pieces for you.

I was afraid when I ordered my white Tahitians that they would be too similar to my silver-blue akoyas, but they are not. My silver-blue akoyas look almost round, while the white Tahitians look very different. Some of my white Tahitians are half and half, and some of them have all sorts of free form madness going on around them! And the Tahitians have a much more sharp silver luster than the akoyas (which surprised me). I adored my akoyas before receiving the white Tahitians, but I am very much enamoured with the Tahitians right now.

Back