Sea of Cortez pearl harvest 2015

My favourite photo from Sarah's blog. image.jpg

What a wonderful post and I am so envious! Thanks for posting this - and that strand is out of this world!

Even with a little help from "man", mother nature never ceases to amaze me! Sometimes I just gasp at the colors and shapes…it is a wonder I don't bump into more people as I am always looking down or up :)

Lovely entry Sarah! And I loved having you and Mounir here. I believe I still owe you some photos??? Daniel hasn't given me the photos so I still have to send them to you.
Loved your photos...specially the one with that gorgeous pearl necklace!

I promised some photos...blasted! Has taken me 7 years to keep it?!?!?!?!?
Makes me feel ashamed :(
I used to have 3 jobs just to try and make "ends meet" back then. Oh gosh...here are some photos I loved from Sarah's visit!
Sarah -22.jpg - Sarah & Douglas at Cortez Pearl Harvest

Lord...I was sooo thin! Amazing what being confined to your home (next to a fridge!) can do to your body :02:
Sarah -16.jpg - Sarah at Harvest!

I would have LOVED to have you visit with me still at the "helm"!
I haven't been at the farm since last year's harvest and only for once! :(

I promised some photos...blasted! Has taken me 7 years to keep it?!?!?!?!?
Makes me feel ashamed :(
I used to have 3 jobs just to try and make "ends meet" back then. Oh gosh...here are some photos I loved from Sarah's visit!

Lord...I was sooo thin! Amazing what being confined to your home (next to a fridge!) can do to your body :02:

Ahhhh these are such great photos! How I wish I was swimming in Bacochibampo Bay right now! Just logged on here for a few minutes to read what is going on with the Pearl-Guide family and found these ... what a TREAT! Thanks Douglas! Sending you all the best love and luster!

Oh! Please share the info here JerseyPearl :D
Would love to at least see -even virtually- those last pearls that I seeded 2 years ago!

Yup! Got it! :D
Screenshot 2021-06-22 082743.png

Ohhh cool I am looking forward to seeing that live event! It is SUCH a stunningly beautiful place! (and the pearls are pretty cool too :))

Back