Red dyed CFWPearls are becoming more popular every year

Sooo pretty. I wish I could buy them.... but I must buy the pink-white graduated strand instead ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOCKING THESE! I've been coveting one ever since the original thread (btw- can I place my order for it now? I'm 98% sure that I'll be away from the computer tomorrow and I don't want to miss them!) Great price too.

Last edited:
Callire, how did you find out we are going to be featuring pink/white graduated (variable tone) strands? Did you guess the URL of our hidden sale page we're putting together?

No, my copy/paste doesn't work (apple key broken) so I had to enter in the code thing manually... First try I got it wrong. Memory retention of numbers isn't so hot for us dyslexics.

Yes, if you know the link, feel free to place the order.

FNVTP070AA018-lg.jpg

I LOVE those graduated pink pearls. They will look great on you!

I have a strand of those in dark to light lavender. I love them and wear them a lot with other white and/or lavender/purple strands.

Hi

I totally love the colour graduated ones as well, especially the lavender one. But I?d prefer if they were of a higher quality, at least AA+... Any chance something like that would show up sometimes, Terry?

totally love the colour graduated ones as well, especially the lavender one. But I?d prefer if they were of a higher quality, at least AA+... Any chance something like that would show up sometimes, Terry?

There's always a chance we'll get higher quality graduated color ones in. The price was right on those, thus I purchased a large lot of them.

Back