Question about selling pearls

Seller

First of all i am sorry about my English, its not the native language

Actually i am going to culture the pearls in Africa and my plan to culture more than 32000 pearls, as you know we will collect the pearls between 12 to 16 months then it is ready to sell. My question is after we collect it how we can find the market and brokers because we have more than 32000 pearls, i heard from some people there are stocks market around the world but i could not find it !

Thank you guys

Welcome!

It takes vast quantities of clean fresh water to grow pearls. You need an area that will not be disturbed by people or boats. Do you have a plan? Do you know how to implant the mollusks to grow pearls? Where will you get the mollusks?

Very interesting.

If I may use a few cliches to offer some advice, please indulge me for a moment.

As an upstart, I learned not to count my chickens before they're hatched, no less anticipating 100% success rates. Virtually nothing about mother nature, politics or the economy is predictable. As such, be wary not to put the cart before the horse.

As to sales, pearls are like mouse traps. Build a better one, the world will beat a path to your door.

Good luck in your venture.

Back