Photos from the Ruckus 2016

@cmd2104, the strand I'm holding is WSSP pearl. They are stunning.
My question here for everyone who went to Ruckus. I have tons of photo of you guys. Please tell me which way you wan to post it.

Last edited:
Spotlight of the night, men wear pearl. Jeremy from PP and Josh from Kamoka.

IMG_2552.jpg

The dudes look like they're about to belt out a righteous karaoke number.

Thank you so much for sharing the link, Jeremy! Fabulous photos of what looks to have been a fabulous weekend. It's so great seeing all of those big smiles :)

Great photos, Jeremy. Thanks, and thank you so much for the entire Ruckus. You and Hisano are amazing to sponsor this gathering. As I mentioned to other participants, I feel like we are at the epicenter of important changes in the pearl industry, but in a very good way.
Well done!

Great photos, Red and B-L! Thanks for sharing! Looks like it was another fabulous ruckus.

i love seeing all the photos! thanks for posting for those of us who can't make it out to the ruckus! :)

Oh gosh, all those pearls in one place! That must have been something to experience in person!

Red- great photos ...love the close up of the Fiji and Tahitian . That helped to better understand the colours.

The other thing I noticed when we took the two sets of Fiji pearls posted by Juliebeth outside, was all of the different body colors that the Fiji pearls had. In direct sun you see body colors, while in shade the overtones appear. I'm used to seeing grey body colors in Tahitians, with the occasional gold or blue appearing on rare occasion. If indeed, Fiji pearls have more body colors in general, that will add to the apparent color differences in more lighting conditions, and will be so pleasing to the eye.

Did any one look at the Gem Quality Metallics that Newberry posted about?

Back