pearls & lace

theseventhsphinx

Lace and silk are obvious pearl accompaniments, which makes lingerie an ideal pairing, no? ;)

This is a lovely freshwater tin cup necklace from Etsy shop LiliasTreasures (Thanks, battah!) and absolutely stunning rosy gold (with rose gold findings, naturally, love the hooks on these) ripple earrings from Pearlescence (Thanks Wendy!)

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8379.jpg

More pics in the post.

I often put pearls on first and take them off last, surely I am not the only one...

Attachments

• IMG_8376.jpg
    IMG_8376.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 35
Oh no you didn't! Things just heated up big-time on this Friday night!

And when you look that good, why bother wearing anything else, ever? :)

I am going to have to post the second photo as a Pearls of the Week! Outstanding! :)

That's a BEAUTIFUL and brave and lovely look, theseventhsphinx ! Are those keshis I spot on that wonderful rose gold rope? You could write a series of books with this look :)

And yes, pearls on first off last ... how else would we know what else to wear :)

You're always inspiring us, The Seventh Sphinx. Thanks for the shot of glam in the arm.

Wow! A beautiful woman, gorgeous pearls and hints of lace & satin! Fantastic pictures - thanks for sharing!

Well, now, that's taking things up a notch! With your lithe figure, you can certainly get away with just pearls and lace.

I love the rose gold and pearls. The earrings are great -- love the simple, elegant setting and the metallic shine.

(I agree with you about not understanding the need for tiny bows on lingerie. They clutter the lines, but are easily removed with embroidery scissors.)

Back