Pearls for tall girls

Hi Pattye
When you talking about rope, what kind of ropes you think about? 35” , 52” or 120”
It is definitely not a budget friendly idea, but really-really interesting .

Welcome, brightyellow! I say go for the 120" rope!!! As a fellow 6-footer, I guarantee you can carry it off! I personally love "monster" pearls of all varieties, and really like longer pendants or lariats that hang down on my chest (allowing me to see and play with the pearls, an added bonus!). If you have smaller pearls you think look a little too delicate on your lanky frame, I suggest you mix things up and wear two or three things together. Once you get used to the idea, you may agree with me that "more" is more fun! And gives you an excellent excuse to expand your collection...

Sheri

I totally sold on a rope idea! It definitely goes to No.1 place on my wish list.
“Rope challenge” really inspiring; thanks a lot, now I have too many projects in mind…

In the place there I live most of the crowd reject pearls. They say - pearls for brides and old ladies. Since I got a “pearl fiver” and wearing my treasures every day, girls in the office where I work start to appreciate it as modern jewelry (you right, especially 2 strings of Tahitians). Now good half of the office wears some kind of pearls… “Pearl fiver” very easy spreading diesis!!!

Hi and welcome brightyellow! You have a lovely collection. They really look good on you. You did a great job with the photos. And definitely go for the rope. You'll find it very versatile - you can get really creative!

Back