Pearllunar is active again

They are gorgeous Jiazzi, really unususal.

Thanks for all the replies about the offer price, they're valuable info.

Jiazzi - they are really nice pearls, and great to see that there are still a few good ebay sellers around.
Thank you for the pics and the buying story.. good for future reference!

I wondered when Pearllunar was coming back!! I've been looking for some decent FW to string for a friend, and they always seems to have pretty good ones.

One thing that bugs me about this seller is everything has a Buy it Now or Make Best Offer am wondering if anyone make use of the make an offer option? If so what percentage do you offer for the pearls?
I used their Buy It Now option. One item was $119 other string was $89. I offered $100 and $60 respectively...she came back on counteroffer with $10 off. Problem came when she cancelled one of the auctions two hrs later by accident. You're supposed to have two hrs to buy or decline counter. eBay offered sellers zero fees to change your fixed price auctions to auction format. So, was a miscommunication...she didn't see that she had a buyer on the hook for one. Point is, I don't see her taking more than around ten dollars off. If you are a frequent buyer, she may give you a better deal. She felt real bad at hurting my auction so I believe she has a big heart. :)

Last edited:
Correction: you have 48 hrs to respond to sellers counteroffer. Sorry

Back