Pearl Greed?!

I'm sure they are real pearls. Fake ones always looks perfect. These have character :)

Look at it this way - isn't one of the fringe benefits of being able to create jewelry that you get to pick and choose? You also need to advertise your goods. I sell very little and don't make much effort to do so either, but people who approach me about buying do so because I wear the pearls myself. I also wear what I would be willing to sell. It's a matter of price, right? If someone was to fall so much in love with your blue strand that they would pay enough to enable you to get a better one then it would be okay, wouldn't it? :)

- Karin

Oh, absolutely! Any hobby that pays for itself is fantastic. I'd totally love that.

I received these pearls today and they're very fun, many more flaws than the photos show but I thought as much and considering how little I paid I'm completely happy with them. They'll make great project pearls to experiment with, but I'll have to play with them a bit before taking them apart. I guess my bucket still runneth under!

View attachment 19570

Thanks, Hisano! I ordered some silver and gold plated bohemian glass spike beads. I hope I can incorporate them into a playful design.

Back