Pearl designer question

ennui

I occasionally watch Mark Brown on JTV with his Precious World of Pearls shows (please don't judge me ;)).

Mark frequently refers to a pearl designer named Shera (sp?) who he says has been named Pearl Designer of the Year two years in a row. Does anyone know who this person might be? I haven't found anything with Google. Apparently she is in Hawaii and her husband Francois is/was a pearl farmer. Obviously, the pieces are mass produced for the television audience.

I'm just curious to know who she is and which association is giving out this honor.

Check out Etsy shop "midnightpearlstore". I bet you will find there the answer you are looking for.

Copied from their self introduction: "Our head designer, Chira, was awarded Designer of the Year 2020 by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (HJA) Design Contest! "

Check out Etsy shop "midnightpearlstore". I bet you will find there the answer you are looking for.

Copied from their self introduction: "Our head designer, Chira, was awarded Designer of the Year 2020 by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (HJA) Design Contest! "

That's it! I recognize that flower pendant with the GSS.

I knew this forum would know! Thank you!

Listening to JTV this morning (Precious World of Pearls), and Mark Brown just said he had a stroke. I'd been wondering where he was. Since he's on tv, I guess he's recovering well but I can detect some slight speech issues. I am sending prayers in his direction.

Back