New here. Looking for basic advice.

tyrte123

Hey!

I am looking to buy a strand of pearls for my to-be mother-in-law as a wedding gift and am looking for something in the 200-300 USD range. I am looking for the best pearls I can get in this range in the 8-9 mm range. I know that's a big size for the small budget I have - maybe smaller size will do too. She's slightly on the heavier side so very small pearls might just look odd. A graduated necklace would be my pick but not sure if any of the usual companies make it custom for this budget.

Also, are there any pearl companies that accept Affirm payments?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi there graymissur and Welcome to our pearl loving forum!
I am sure you can find some great necklaces from a couple of online pearl sellers. Are you based in the US?
Sometimes there are these "hidden specials" that you should not pass up on.

I just did a quick search and came upon this 18" 10mm baroque metallic ripple pearls...I think it would make for a great present.
Web capture_27-2-2022_123553_www.pearlparadise.com.jpg

I know PearlParadise does use Affirm.

That's a good one, Douglas!

I agree that freshwater pearls are probably the way to go. You can get some lovely ones. You could try to browse some of the online shops from the people posting here.

Hi there graymissur and Welcome to our pearl loving forum!
I am sure you can find some great necklaces from a couple of online pearl sellers. Are you based in the US?
Sometimes there are these "hidden specials" that you should not pass up on.

I just did a quick search and came upon this 18" 10mm baroque metallic ripple pearls...I think it would make for a great present.

I know PearlParadise does use Affirm.

Thank you. I am going to look this up.

Hi graymissur,

Happy to see you in a pearl-loving family. I am Ivy Maria currently settled in Dubai, I am a pearl lover like you and I used to buy pearl ornaments.

Back