New Harvest Vietnamese natural color Akoya pearls

wow- they are so pretty- a breath of Spring time. I'd also love to know what is their size range?

Size of first strands are 6.5-7mm
here are also baroque akoya, before drilling

Attachments

• Akoysstrands4.jpg
    Akoysstrands4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 34
  • akoysbaroque1.jpg
    akoysbaroque1.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 33
Those baroque look real intense blues. What size are those?

Those strands are gorgeous. Pastel beauties

Cees...
Do you drill your own pearls?
Do you sell strands?

I am thinking those 6.5-7 would make a gorgeous double or triple strand.

Pearly Whites,

The baroques come in 2-3,3-4, 4-5, 5 mm up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I have the appropriate words for these pictures...but wow is what I was thinking when I saw them.

Hello Cees. Where is your pearl farm? I think we spoke when I was coming back from Vietnam with some pretty fabulous, but just white, Akoyas. There were from HaLong Bay Pearl Farm. I was able to hire a junk and sail out there. I would love to know where you are going to market your pearls.

Judimcc6

My friend has 3 farms in Vietnam, near NaTrang and Halong . I have not been to the Halong Bay farm. Most of the pearls are cream, champagne and gold with also blue and the colors I show on the photo's. My main market is Europe.

Cees have shown me the blues. The luster is amazing! Nice batch of colored ones Cees!

holy macaroni!!!! I want that whole first line. Wow!!!! It looks like the mythical Bifrost.

The pastel akoyas are perfect for Easter! If only you could get them here! How are they able to get such intense and diverse colors? I bet they sell like hotcakes!

the strand is ready, 2-6 mm Akoyas

Attachments

• QQ??20160225130326
    QQ??20160225130326
    13.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 18inchakoya2.jpg
    18inchakoya2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 43
Back