• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

New Chocoloate Pearl Supplier from Japan

P

Philip

At the previous HK Sept Jewelry Show, I saw a variety Chocolate Pearls displayed at PARAS PEARLS, a company based in Kobe, Japan.
The color and quality was surprisingly nice, and they said the technique used by them was a mixture of radiation and heat treatment.

I bought some Chocolate pearls from PARAS PEARLS (Mr. Nirmam) at a reasonably justified price.
I believe Chocolate pearls are in fashion right now, and they will remain in trend for sometime due to its limited supply.

I wanted to share this information with all of you.
I think all of you who are interested in such pearls should contact this company : nirmam@sanynet.ne.jp or 81-78-2316170

Regards

Philip Francesco
Australia

KAC

Just to clarify - you bought chocolate pearls, you are marketing chocolate pearls and love them so much you thought you'd share your supplier on the Internet?

*cough* err... no advertising please.

P

Philip

This was just a piece of information i wished to share with those interested.

The supplier is no secret, and I reckon PARAS PEARLS is a well known company in the pearl industry.

I was happy with the goods i bought and was therefore suggesting a good supplier to all.

cheers!

Philip.