New Book: Sea of Pearls

Hi Caitlin,

It's a little Cheaper on Amazon for Pre-order right now $150 & Change ( at the Moment) both amazon.com & amazon.ca Seems to be the kind of thing, "the Historian in me" is looking for. Hoping the $$$ will come down some more.

Ash

Maybe it'll be more affordable as used in a couple of years. Or would some library get it?

- Karin

Looks very interesting, but is in the "work books" catagory of pricing, rather than the "read for fun books"!

You have to spend $249 to get Amazon's version of BillMeLater, so I will have to wait awhile too. But maybe I could read someone else's copy at the next ruckus. This looks like the pearl book I have wanted to read for almost a decade!

The Book is now on sale at Amazon.com for $129 & Change. Price is best I have seen so far.

Price has gone up on amazon.com $148.31 USD. 22% off list price of $190.00 USD when last I checked 9/24/12 Looks like I missed the better price "window". On that note, decided to get some well needed beading supplies instead. :)

Really hoping someone has this book & would be willing to give a review. Pretty Please?

Last edited:
Back