Need Opinions on Pearl Klonk

Pearlas & Baby Nurse, yours strands are huge, loving this thread, love the color BN!

Thanks ladies, all of your comments are appreciated, Purr Kalmen22,

Caitlin, Thank you for your comments and input. I had no idea 10 years in the water, I knew it was at least 7years. That is a lot of time and years for miss-haps.

Jersey Pearl, I always look at what Cees' has uncovered and currently offering on his site.

Cees' keep your passion!

MSC, start looking! I wish more ladies would post about their large all nacre freshwaters.

Pearl Dreams thank you!

Last edited:
These are nothing like those super symmetrical Klonks. I thought the Luster was alluring on them so I had to have them for my loose gem collection:

Klonks2.jpg

I agree, some of the most stunning "Klonks" or "Wilmas" I have ever seen!! They are beautiful and rare and you are lucky to be their caretaker!!

If that was for my picture, thank you! They are lovely. There are one or two pearls that I really really wanted take off for my loose gem collection, but I could not break up their necklace to get at them.

I agree, some of the most stunning "Klonks" or "Wilmas" I have ever seen!! They are beautiful and rare and you are lucky to be their caretaker!!

Back