Natural Pearl necklace

Just gorgeous. It never would have occurred to me to knot between every 5th pearl or so.

I love the diamond pendant. The way the chain is hidden by the pearls, I originally thought you'd done some amazing dangle thing to get the diamond pendant to swag like that. And I just love it with the denim shirt.

That pearl necklace is gorgeous. A natural necklace is definitely on my pearl bucket list now.

I agree with Newberry completely. Having seen these natural pearls in person, they need NOTHING else! Although, a little H pendant is always a worthy goal :)

Just gorgeous. It never would have occurred to me to knot between every 5th pearl or so.

I love the diamond pendant. The way the chain is hidden by the pearls, I originally thought you'd done some amazing dangle thing to get the diamond pendant to swag like that. And I just love it with the denim shirt.

That pearl necklace is gorgeous. A natural necklace is definitely on my pearl bucket list now.

Thank you, BW! Yuan suggested to knot every inch just in case it breaks - therefore I wouldn't loose too many pearls.
I saw an episode of Downton Abbey durng the Labor Day marathon - Lady Mary wore a similar style necklace. The character would likely have worn a natural strand... I think you need one!!

I agree with Newberry completely. Having seen these natural pearls in person, they need NOTHING else! Although, a little H pendant is always a worthy goal :)

Thank you, Cathy! I feel very fortunate to have such a lovely strand! I agree that I'd have the greater fortune to wear a little h pendant with it!

I like this pre-ruckus shot...

naturals.jpg

OMG LOVE

Those roundelles are awesome, the look like gempacked. I think the pendant combos are perfect as well. Inspired! I'm copying you ;)

Thank you, MSC!! Yes, I bought the diamond roundelles at BellaFindings/Gempacked...they offer a vast selection. Ooooo, sounds like you'll be coming up with something soon...looking forward to seeing it!

Aww, Thank you JerseyPearl and Sheri. I just now saw this, albeit somewhat belated!

Back