My new Tahitians - what do we think?

chipahoy

Community member
Hi fellow pearl addicts!

I got them last month and only just got round to posting a photo of them. What do we think? I'm still trying to decide whether I like - their colors really stand out sometimes but some days they just look a plain medium green colour. I love their shape and luster though. What do you think?

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Dark Boxed 1
    Dark Boxed 1
    8.8 KB · Views: 47
The surface and luster look really nice, and they look like a good size on your neck. The color of Tahitians is hugely variable, depending on the light and time of day. Try looking at them under natural light on an overcast day, or early morning or dusk - the color seem to pop the most under those conditions. They do look quite lovely to me.

Thank you everyone!:)

I was tempted to keep it anyway, but reading your comments has made me decided to keep it. I have worn them three twice this week already. Now I want more Tahitians - aren't they just addictive? They come in so many sizes and colors I want them all .... I think I'd like a multi colored strand like the one Keira knightley wore sometime back. Does anyone have a strand like this that they could post a picture of?

Xx

Yum large smooth drops. My favorite. Glad you are keeping them.

Thank you everyone!:)

I was tempted to keep it anyway, but reading your comments has made me decided to keep it. I have worn them three twice this week already. Now I want more Tahitians - aren't they just addictive? They come in so many sizes and colors I want them all .... I think I'd like a multi colored strand like the one Keira knightley wore sometime back. Does anyone have a strand like this that they could post a picture of?

Xx

I love your pearls as well. Here is a photo of Keira Knightley. Love her pearls.keira-knightley.jpg

Hi fellow pearl addicts!

I got them last month and only just got round to posting a photo of them. What do we think? I'm still trying to decide whether I like - their colors really stand out sometimes but some days they just look a plain medium green colour. I love their shape and luster though. What do you think?

Xx

Lovely Pearls!!!:)

Vendor's photo as attached. how do I take photos like that? :(

Attachments

• a young worker
    a young worker
    28.6 KB · Views: 54
Photographing pearls is sooo tricky. Vendors do it for a living. But we do have a whole thread dedicated to this tricky business.

- Karin

Back