My first KLONKish strand of pearls

Ok, so I finished restringing and reorganizing this necklace and I think it turned out great. I decided to change the clasp. I think this one complements the pearls natural color better. Here are some pictures, sorry if they are a bit dark and blurry (complete lack of daylight at the moment).

Attachments

• IMG_6852.jpg
    IMG_6852.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 48
The sun decided to come out for a while today so I tried to get some better photos. I was trying to get a close up of my knotting, but I don't know how well i succeeded. Oh, and I took one glamour shot too! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6936.jpg
    IMG_6936.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6950.jpg
    IMG_6950.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6955.jpg
    IMG_6955.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6934.jpg
    IMG_6934.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 33
They sit on a very nice place on your neck, so graceful!

Oh, thank you! It was slightly too long for my liking before I restrung it but now it feels just right. I think larger pearls are best worn short, not only because they look great that way but mainly because they otherwise might put a strain on the neck. I´ve also come to the conclusion that I like both larger pearl necklaces and really long strands of smaller ones. AND classic graduated mommo strands (for that retro feeling). But my next step will be to look for some more colorful ones I think...

Last edited:
Back