My First Baroque

kerwinkiffy

Hi! I was recently assigned to our site here in Palawan Philippines and visited one of their local souvenir shops one morning. I have no intentions of buying a pearl, but I was able to grab hold of these lovely freshwater pearls! ❤️

My First Baroque pearlsMy First Baroque pearls purchased in Palawan, Philippines

It's quite likely they are from China, but lovely nonetheless! Hope this piece is the start of a love affair with pearls :D
Welcome aboard!

It's quite likely they are from China, but lovely nonetheless! Hope this piece is the start of a love affair with pearls :D
Welcome aboard!
Definetely not my last! Im planning to buy my very first SSP before I fly back to Manila! They’re so lovely! ❤️

There are no freshwater pearls grown in Palawan - just South Sea pearls. The pearls you have are from China, but they are real pearls!
Wow. Nice to know. I didnt know that! Hahaa. Im planning to buy a SSP one of these days. Im excited!

Kerwinkiffy, What a lovely start to your pearl collection! Please do show us your SSP when you choose one. Being able
to choose pearls in person is the best!
Thank you! I will definitely show it here once I bought one. I was already saw one that I like I just wish its still available when I get back. 😊

Back