Mother's day Pearls for my dear Mom

They look lovely on her! And yeah, you go ON spoiling her rotten. (My mom would have said the same thing, and tried to give them back!) I've been missing MY mama pretty badly this week, so it's nice to see a mom and daughter loving each other dearly. :) Good memories...

Aw, Ksinger, I bet your dear mom treasured everything you gave her and loved you to pieces. You are a lovely lady. much love, your friend. S

Danachit, aw,thanks; that is wonderful you made a clasp that is easy to open and close; they need to come up with things like that. I am glad this one is pretty easy but it would be nice if there was one a wee bit easier out there! I hope you get your idea patented soon! Cheers!

Nerida, thanks for your sweet words :)

Your Mom looks so cute, elegant even, in her pearls. You are a wonderful daughter of a lovely Mom.

Happy Mother's Day everybody!

barbie

thank you Barbie for your sweet words. I thought I would update this thread w/a picture of the matching pearls earrings I bought from the June sale since they sold out of the earrings when I bought the necklace back in May. :D

Attachments

• IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1802.jpg
    IMG_1802.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 42
Those are beautiful! I know they are described as gray but they almost look aqua. Would you say they are an aqua color to them? I'm asking because I've been considering them for a while although I don't think they have a lot left. Kate

Those are beautiful! I know they are described as gray but they almost look aqua. Would you say they are an aqua color to them? I'm asking because I've been considering them for a while although I don't think they have a lot left. Kate

thank you! hmm, they have a very lightness of different colors but I don't think they look aqua; did you see the akoyas Pearlparadise has? those might have some aqua to them. They are grey for sure. Maybe call pearl outlet and have them describe the colors of what they have left?? I wish I was more help; I personally would just give them a ring. The times I have ordered from them I called them and asked them about the colors which helps me; they are very nice everytime I call.

Pearlcat, I think the color of them in the white box is what they really look like.

thanks GemGeek; a set is nice! hehe

I ordered some pearls from the Pearl Outlet and went with an easy clasp for her to open. They are the 8.5mm AAA. The color is seriously amazing. There are some flaws in 3 of the pearls and a few scratches but I guess I noticed them because my freshadamas are pretty flawless or otherwise I would not have noticed??

Okay, here are a few pics for fun and one of me wearing them for the picture. I just love the color and pics don't do the color justice.

What is the length of this necklace?

Back