Looking for some "Wilma Flintstone" pearls for my wife.

Pearlception

Hello All, I hope you can help, I am looking to buy my wife some, what I call, "Wilma Flintstone" pearls. The closest in size that I like can found can be found here:

http://www.pearlparadise.com/Faceted-Pink-to-Peach-Freshwater-Baroque-Pearl-Necklace4734.aspx

I like the overall size, shape.... but unlike the ones I linked to, I am looking for white colored, with a silver clasp.... Am I being too picky, or do things like this exist?

Any help if greatly appreciated!

First you are not being to picky. If you are in the US call them on Monday and explain what you are looking for. Last summer they did have white faceted pearls like the ones on your link. But who knows what is in the vault right now. They might suggest a different type of pearl in the size you are loonking for. They will send you by email pictures of the strands that are availiable for you to make your choice from. If you are not in the US you can live chat with them too. They are great to work with.

Lucky wife!

How about PP's souffl? pearls: http://www.pearlparadise.com/13-to-17-mm-Soufflé-Freshwater-Pearl-Strand3752.aspx?

I have an ongoing project with Sven of Agustus-Collection who is a member on here, to collect sufficient pearls for my own Wilma Flintstone necklace, the thread can be found via this link: https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5909&highlight=Flintstone

I have one pearl so far, as it is not easy to find pearls with the right size, shape and colour.

I was offered a second pearl a few months ago, however, I passed on it as the shape did not appeal to me. Hopefully Sven will be able to find some more goodies in his travel for me.

Good luck in finding suitable pearls for your wife, she is a very lucky lady indeed.

DK :)

Lately I've been seeing huge pearls, including souff? pearls, at T. J. Maxx stores. You could check them out....

Great Advice, I will call them after work on monday and give a response update on this thread.

Thanks.

I have checked some department stores, but the person I was dealing with couldn't answer questions I had on what type of stringing they used, or the quality of the pearls.... that was a deal breaker for me.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

I checked out the link, the pearls are nice, but a little out of my price range... Doing my preliminary research I did find your link and it gave me inspiration knowing that the type of necklace I want for my wife is out there.

Thanks for the help.

You might check with this guy. He seems to know where to get them

tumblr_mdxe4lxehv1qjf6fqo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
pearlception,
I love your p-g handle. It's hard to find a new pearl name around here, and you came up with a cutie! I hope you find your wilma's too and I can hardly wait until you do because you will post photos, right?

Anyone in Hong Kong willing to look/shop for a strand of florescent white humongous pearls?

Back