Japanese Kasumi Pearls -Most colorful- Edison, Akoya, South sea, Freshwater, Tahitian

Heart

Hello everyone ! Hope you’re all doing well ! Just wanted to share photos of my Japanese kasumi necklace. It was shipped to my mamas house in Australia , while I was frolicking in Greenhills ( ´ ▽ ` )

So I put it side by side with all of my other necklaces. I hope that it’s a good enough side by side comparison of the pearl types we all know. You all can see how shiny and colorful Japanese kasumi is compared to the others

1) freshwater with bead 2) Edison 3) regular freshwater 4) Japanese kasumi 5) Chinese ripple pearl 6) Tahitian 7) south sea 8) akoya

the upper photos order :

1) freshwater with bead
2) Edison
3) regular freshwater
4) Japanese kasumi
5) Chinese ripple pearl
6) Tahitian
7) south sea
8) akoya

It would be roughly the same order in the following photos too. If not inversed

04501608-3A96-4EB8-A79C-0A7CBD65C7BC.jpgCD4BD133-B427-4C09-839D-BA304729F2E4.jpgD5E3DA90-B5DB-471D-8F15-CD58B6A14FBA.jpg640BBF4F-C917-41D9-A012-8E23E0519ED8.jpg

Not sure if you can see it , the photos aren’t showing how colorful Japanese kasumi is. It has these green orangey color to it and it’s just a burst of colors.

Here’s a close up :

Japanese kasumi strand

colorful japanese kasumi strand

Are they the most colorful or do you reckon there’s another kind of pearl that can beat these colors ? :)

My collection is not as gorgeous as yours miss Charlotta:3

Thank you they’re gonna be growing as I want to have all types , including sea of Cortez (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) I need to work plenty to finance my greed

Yesssss I am not sure where to buy sea of Cortez for now , as much as I am ready to pay for pearls , I’m quite taken aback by shipping fees and taxes added in at the end hehehe. Also thank you so so so much ! I’m sure my collection is not as wide as the people here , but thanks everyone for being kind to me :3

Thank you (о´∀`о) yeah I’d like to see why some people prefer one type over the other , so I thought I’d grab one of each and see for myself which one I love. I love the Japanese kasumi one and tahitians (for now, might change later hehe)

Of course miss Kat ! Tomorrow I have photoshoot for most of my pearls , so hopefully I can showcase plenty pretty photos here (о´∀`о)

Light from window :3

0A39A63F-DE9E-4BF3-9201-6BF4C1579E19.jpg

Photo from my shoot is a bit too far to see the Kasumis hehehe

BDA4C3B9-1D33-4236-80E5-2BE8342880FA.jpg

Thank you so much (о´∀`о) i an extremely delighted that pearls are something I can use in my shoots , on top of knowing they’re eco friendly

Back