Is it good deal? Real FW pearls?

Photos is better than necklace in real life. May be in a daylight it will be true.

If you can't tell by looking (and the photos aren't very clear) or by the surfaces test then look at the drill holes. On real pearls they will be clean and neat and small (probably 0.7mm) but on fake pearls they will usually be bigger and often the fake nacre will have built up around them like a bad nail polish job

Look like real CFWPs to me in the latest photos.

DK :)

I think we've all had some deals that didn't turn out just like we had hoped - especially at the beginning.

If the pearls are not as you wanted, at least you didn't pay that much. If they can't be returned, you can always save them for some future self-made project. Or for a present to some one you want to impress :) I did that with a pair of cranberry studs I got on sale that weren't really my style though they looked nice enough. Gave them to my friend for her 40'th birthday. She nearly cried with joy.

- Karin

Well, Naan, at least your pearls from Inger at rainbow island pearls were good.

Can you return the fakes to Luckyhaishun? Very disappointing, to find out someone's not reliable/honest.

Thank you Lisa! You always support me! Inger - a great seller! And Pearl is awesome! $ 35 - it's not such a big price for me
Another jeweler confirmed that the clasp is not gold
I just will no longer buy from Luckyhaishun
just experience...

Jeremy! Thank you! Now the question is cleared!

Back