Incoming semi-baroque Tahitians for beading

MMtwo

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
335
Location
Virginia
Excited to have these pearls on the way in. I was searching for round but fell in love with these, so here we are. It has been a couple of years since I knotted pearls. I am thinking bronze, or a gray serafil for thread. I need a bit longer necklace, so I am augmenting the strand with the bracelet pearls. 8-11mm. I think it will blend okay...hope it will! I love mixed colors.

8 to 11.jpg
sb5.jpg
SB2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks you! I do not have those colors, BWeaves, but I love your ideas! Once I have the pearls in hand, I will experiment with colors. I do have a few grays and greens and bronzes on hand from Pattye. I am intrigued by the dark purple idea.
 
Gorgeous pearls! Instead of deep purple, how about a foggy lavender?
 
Back
Top