I'm Getting Custom Made SS Harvest Strand From Pearl Paradise :)

userangl28212003

Community member
After watching the rukus videos I fell in love with the south sea harvest strands, but found out about them way to late after. I messaged Pearl Paradise to see if they were getting anymore in either soon or in the future. Peter (who was great with me and the whole process) eventually found some old ss harvest bracelet strands from the same person and said he could make it into a necklace for me yay! Not only that I got to add a couple very special Creme Rose elite golden pearls from Jewelmer that I was told if not the first, one of the first people to get some in the USA :). I haven't received the necklace yet but wanted to show the process of it :)

The two out of the three strands he found left over. In the front of strand are the Creme Rose pearls

selecting loose south sea pearls from pearl paradise for a mixed size and color strand

The layout of the necklace with strands taken apart and matched on the sides, with of course the Creme Rose Pearls in front :)

a mockup of the strand with the pearls I selected

That is a lovely necklace layout. I was thinking as I read your post that the bracelet pearls tended to be smaller than the SS harvest ropes, but hurrah for Peter to add some larger pearly lovelies to the front. I think that works. Also those large white keshi are amazing.

That is a lovely necklace layout. I was thinking as I read your post that the bracelet pearls tended to be smaller than the SS harvest ropes, but hurrah for Peter to add some larger pearly lovelies to the front. I think that works. Also those large white keshi are amazing.

Thanks. He suggested maybe adding some larger pearls in the strand which I agreed to :). Having the 2 amazing larger gold pearls and large keshis in front was my suggestion to him actually lol and he understood exactly what I wanted. He is amazing :)

Last edited:
That is going to be stunning userangl. Pearl Paradise really goes above and beyond- you must be so happy.

How beautiful! Congratulations on the strand and loose pearl acquisition!

Stunning strand, very beautiful pearls. You will be so happy with this.

Congratulations on getting this beauty!! And what a great idea to add larger pearls to it since bracelet pearls tend to be smaller. I can't wait to see it when it's completed!!! Be sure to post mod shots!! How long will the strand be?

Congratulations on getting this beauty!! And what a great idea to add larger pearls to it since bracelet pearls tend to be smaller. I can't wait to see it when it's completed!!! Be sure to post mod shots!! How long will the strand be?

Thanks :). I think he said around 19" originally before adding the two Creme Rose pearls so I am assuming 20" with added pearls. I also add extender chain with it to make the length longer enough you cannot see it since I wear my hair down, and I my budget wouldn't allow for my to add the last third strand he found. I like to be able to see the pearls :). They told it will ship out Monday and I paid for overnight Fedex. So I assume Tuesday will be the exciting day I get them :). It has been a good 3 week process, but worth it :)

Very unique and beautiful. Looking forward to your neck photos.

Back