How to fix pearls without glue

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix the keshi pearls on metal with small gold pin. Exactly how it is done in this reference pic. I have personally seen similar stuff - no glue used.
Please guide, shall highly appreciate it.
Thanks
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 10.37.18 AM.png

The first thing you need to do is clean and dry your little pearl. Clean the rough surface and apply adhesive to it. Carefully insert the pearl into the adhesive. You need to push it forcefully and let it set on a rough surface. It will set after 5 to 10 minutes. For best results, do not use it for longer than 14-16 hours.
(Adhesives are not glues; they are synthetic; they are used to join pieces of metal together.)
jewelry Expert

It does look like there are headpins (pieces of wire with small balls formed by melting the metal) connecting the elements. That type of work is referred to as a cold connection (one that does not require heat/soldering). My best guess is that they are wire wrapped to a chain, but it might also be possible that there is a second small ball (area of melted metal) on the other side of the piece. Only someone truly skilled in working with a torch would be able to do that sort of work without damaging any pearls.

The pearls are wirewrapped onto brackets at the back. If you look closely you can see the connecting loops showing, ( Look at the top of the lowest big petal keishi in the photo) and the chain is attached to them. This isn't two halves of one chain, this is one double chain with two short lengths of chain fixed to these pre-made bracket mountings. Which is why the pearls aren't flopping around. The bracket is some sort of plate with lots of holes and the pearls are fixed to it, probably quite firmly.
It's a pretty piece..someone find the seller of those brackets!

Back