Help Me Choose!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2700.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.9 KB ID:	355782Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3233.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.9 KB ID:	355783Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8033.jpg Views:	1 Size:	44.6 KB ID:	355784Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8418.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.1 KB ID:	355785Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8541.jpg Views:	1 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	355786Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9292.jpg Views:	1 Size:	40.5 KB ID:	355787

Caption: "How do I selfie?"

I have finally figured out how to attach photos! I think! (After figuring out how to take them, and put them on my computer...sigh).

Ten bucks says I'm going to have to edit this post anyway. We'll see.

I normally do not wear pearl necklace + earrings, because I normally don't wear necklaces at all, but I had a feeling this particular Wednesday was going to be a really terrible one from the get-go so I attempted to combat it by dressing extra-fancy. It didn't really help but it did make me look somewhat competent. :p And there was the added bonus of me going "Hey, I have one of my necklaces on, might as well take those photos now" so you get to see it, one of the two pearl strands I own. I never wear the other one simply because it has a fish-hook clasp and I don't understand how to work it at all. This one has a pretty flower on it, and can clasp front or back, and is a souvenir from my stay on Moloka'i so it's a win-win-win...except I'm pretty sure the pearls haven't been knotted, but I'm very gentle with my jewelry so I'm not too worried about that.

But, there you go. Freshwater necklace, my WSS from PP, my Tahitian dangles from PP (that enormous spot of blue in the pearl is actually my phone case. and the pearl itself is not warped in shape at all, it's just...very reflective, haha), the very first pair of Tahitian earrings I ever owned, that I made, and the Tahitian studs I found under the Christmas tree. I love them all and wear them constantly.

Aaaand I have silver/peach FW studs and silver-blue Akoya studs coming in the mail so we'll so how those work out. I don't know if any of you saw the Wolverine movie with his origins in Japan and trying to protect the inventor's daughter from the Yakuza etc etc etc....but basically I hated the entire thing (for many reasons) except for these gorgeous blue pearls the heroine wore at the end. XD I'm ridiculous.

P.S. I was right. There's an extra attached photo in here I'm trying to unattach and am being denied. Looks like I win ten bucks.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
Back