Hanaleimom's pendant, ring, earrings - dark green

Hanaleimom

Phantompep,
These are med. gray body with dark green overtone. Ring & pendant have same design. Pendant has slight rose tone at the bottom.

IMG_1632_1_1.JPG

IMG_1634_1_1.JPG

IMG_1636_1_1.JPG

IMG_1641_1_1.JPG

Hanaliemom,
These are gorgeous! The colors are very nice and your pics give me a better idea of what dark gray with peacock overtones may look like. The earrings are quite nice, but the ring and pendent are exceptional. I love the lines - simple but elegant. Thanks for the pictures.

Donna

Those are all incredible!!!:eek:
I love the settings. What vendor? What size?
Help... need now...i'm so weak ... must sit

p

p

They were purchased at different times, although, it's the same designer: Steven Lee of Hawaii. I love the settings of the ring and pendant too. The ring and pendant are from Grande's Gems & Gallery on the island of Kauai, Hawaii. Earrings ...I don't remember which store. The ring is 8.2mm on 14K setting and the floral part near the ring is 18K with 8 diamonds totaling a teeny .05 cttw. The drop pendant is 9.2mm on snake chain. He makes the matching dangle earrings too, but the gold setting was too long for me. So I settled for the ribbon swirl earrings, 9 mm round. The PG vendors' prices are much more attractive. I haggled on prices a little bit. I don't think I did too bad on the ring and pendant, but I really got ripped off on the earrings. Don't even ask me more about prices, I am sooooo embarassed.

They are very beautiful. The pendant is like a lovely flower stem with the pearl blooming from it! Very charming. The earrings cup the pearl like a dew drop. Very nature oriented and perfect for showing off pearls. I love the gold work and the pearls are beautiful.
I have never worn a pearl ring. I am nervous about the pearl being so high.. worry about damaging it and difficulty with getting into pockets and gloves (hey.. I am from Canada... may not be an issue for you though!!)
8.2 seems like a nice size for a ring.. big enough but not toooo big.
Enjoy them.

Robin

Last edited:
Hi Hanaleimom,

Lovely jewelry and pearls! We all are very spoiled by our "Special
Vendor's" prices, so don't be embarassed at all by having paid retail prices, we can't always escape that. Besides, they are made by a special designer.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

me too, Hanaleimon! The ring is just divine! What a stunning setting! Sometimes it isn't worth remembering what you paid - you have some really beautiful pieces there - I bet you just love wearing them!

Hanaleimon,

these are absolutely lovely pieces. I like the earrings but I love the ring setting.
The top of the pendant is lovely too. The colours are like my greybodied Tahitians with green overtones.

Beautiful!:)

Faboo pieces! You must think of yourself now as a patron of the arts. ;) You aren't just supporting a business, you're supporting a craftsman.

Remember that someone with a retail store has enormous rent (especially on Kauai, where I was visiting this week) plus salaries, insurance, advertising, and all kinds of other costs that are difficult to support. With gold at a thousand dollars an ounce, most independent brick and mortar jewelers are hard-pressed to make a profit, much less make ends meet.

You sure do have great taste! :cool:

Wow! I always thought that I am not so easily taken by Tahitians...
I am afraid I am going to support a craftsman too... ;)

I love the look of the three pieces. If you love them, don't worry about the price!

Thank you for the nice compliments. I enjoy wearing them.

To get technically correct, the ring's description says "med. gray base with green tones", (NOT dark green). I never received certificate for the earrings, but found receipts with no store logo.

Back