haloween tahitian skull necklace

dmj

pppp pearl
img0316qm.jpg

for those who like some jewelry with there outfit today i made a lovely pearl necklace :D under the eye lap there is actually a little natural mississippi pearl will make a picture of that soon

http://twitter.com/#!/DM_jewellery/status/130812130537644034/photo/1

picture uploading is not working so here is the link

Last edited:
A totally unique and wonderful piece! It's particularly appropriate at least 4 days a year: Halloween, All Saint's, All Soul's and "Talk like a Pirate Day"! Though of course, it is good any day!

LOVE it! As you can probably tell from my avatar, I am partial to skulls......

- Jodie -

Hi.............
Halloween necklace design so beautiful.Patricia Saab Design also look so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

Have been meaning to post for a while, but I love this necklace! I also note that it seems to have the interchangeable clasp feature on the skull, if I'm not mistaken, making it very very versatile. Beautiful! Hard to tell, but is that carved amazonite dangling below?

I could easily see myself wearing this piece often. Of course, I'm a bit of a goth girl...

Sheri

Its carved turqoise Below :) i will have better pictures up soon im happy there are people That like it when i make pieces like this everybody in my company is like the boss is mental :p

Oh no, your piece is soooo cool. I'd wear skulls like that. It is both creative, funny and well made. Love it!

- Karin

Well, in my part of Arizona, it may as well be Mexico. The whole Day of the Dead celebration is huge here and skeletons abound. Your skull is totally amazing and I really LOVE that dangling turquoise- my favorite stone next to pearls!
DSC07953

Back