• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Freshwater pearls- I need help

S

starlet1980

Hello everyone,
I am just about to finish my jewlery design studies, but for my final test I have to make a couple of necklaces etc.They have to be out ot pearls in every kind of form and color.
I thing freshwater pearls are the best for that, maybe.. BUT my problem is why I am writing in here, that I need a huge amount of pearls for that test, alltogether I have to make a whole collection.
A friend of mine has connections over her dad to a chinese pearl farm and she is able to buy the pearls totally cheap, she gets 20-40 pearls for only 20 cent.
All that I found while searching through the internet for the last two weeks, where pearls for nearly 50-open end $ but thats too much for me. I have to pay my studies myself cause my parents are divorced and there is not enough money to buy 50 pearls for 60$ cause I need too many pearls to afford that.
So please if anyone has connections to a pearlfarm anywhere, can give me an email adresse a homepage a phonenumber anything... PLEASE EMAIL ME... it is totally important to me... really.. I would be more than happy, extremly happy so to say.

My email adresse is starlet1980@hotmail.com
I can give you my phonenumber as well or if you give me ures I call you.
Its really important
I am a 25years old female jewlery design student that needs help.
Thanks already,
Greetings from Germany
Deike

S

starlet1980

starlet1980 said:
Hello everyone,
I am just about to finish my jewlery design studies, but for my final test I have to make a couple of necklaces etc.They have to be out ot pearls in every kind of form and color.
I thing freshwater pearls are the best for that, maybe.. BUT my problem is why I am writing in here, that I need a huge amount of pearls for that test, alltogether I have to make a whole collection.
A friend of mine has connections over her dad to a chinese pearl farm and she is able to buy the pearls totally cheap, she gets 20-40 pearls for only 20 cent.
All that I found while searching through the internet for the last two weeks, where pearls for nearly 50-open end $ but thats too much for me. I have to pay my studies myself cause my parents are divorced and there is not enough money to buy 50 pearls for 60$ cause I need too many pearls to afford that.
So please if anyone has connections to a pearlfarm anywhere, can give me an email adresse a homepage a phonenumber anything... PLEASE EMAIL ME... it is totally important to me... really.. I would be more than happy, extremly happy so to say.

My email adresse is starlet1980@hotmail.com
I can give you my phonenumber as well or if you give me ures I call you.
Its really important
I am a 25years old female jewlery design student that needs help.
Thanks already,
Greetings from Germany
Deike

Oh, if you wonder why I don't just ask my friend, she won't tell me I already tried that. :-(

jshepherd

Natural Pearl
Deike,
I just received a message from the forum telling me you attempted to send an email to me but were unable to get through as my box was full. I have cleaned out the box and you may attempt to resend if you like.

I will email the information requested to your hotmail.com account.