Festive Rainbow Hematite Beads with Leftover Sea Pearls

Gemandpearlover

Sometimes I feel like a kid in a candy shop when I look at beads and think of all the possibilities. For this strand I chose rainbow Hematite beads that remind me of twinkling Christmas lights, and combined them with left over Ts and blue Akoyas. I used beader's secret mist and knotted after each pearl, but not between the beads. I used a simple sterling silver flower clasp to finish it. I think this strand will be fun layered and in the picture it is layered with a blue akoya strand.

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2501.jpg

Very nice. Those little hematite beads have lots of colors in them. It sure is festive, I think that you can wear this with a lot of your other pieces.

Thank you Sydk, Pareltje and Charlotta. :)

I am trying to stay warm while waiting excitedly for my new Etsy gemstone beads to arrive. I have apatite, rose quartz and amethyst beads on the way. I used apatite on a white strand and it really transformed it from formal to fun. I am going to re-work a double strand of baroque silver Akoyas and hope the rose quartz will look nice between the pearls. It was kind of a toss up on picking a color gemstone for that project. I didn't know if I should go with shades of green, blue or pink. The neon apatite beads will be used with a strand of blue Akoyas. I also bought some Cloisonne Beads in interesting shapes and am very excited for them to arrive.

Back