February Hong Kong show

LondonPearl

Hi - who is coming to the Hong Kong show in three weeks time? It would be great to meet any of you that are out at the show - we are in the pearl hall ....

I am new here, I will be attending the Hong Kong show:), just finished the pearls-as-one course, and btw it was absolutely AMAZING. My sincerest thanks to everyone who made it possible :)
Cannot wait to get to HK, this time I'll be looking at the pearls with a different eye and knowledge.
Also, although I have learned through the course that only few Chinese Akoya farms still operates in Zhanjiang, I would love to go visit one, if anyone here knows how that can be done.

Let the fun begin..... finished setting up late yesterday...... let’s hope it’s a busy first day today.

Any reports from Hong Kong will be most welcomed :)

Photos, videos, pictures of pearls, friends ... we'd be grateful and delighted by any and all ... Have fun at the party Jeremy!

bought multi-colour 6-7 mm Tahiti strands today with 3 nice 7-8 mm drops. Big 18-19 mm South Sea baroque
And Paspaley pairs white South Sea

We had a great first day! Customers have gone with size and fancy colours. Our 20.7mm South Sea piece was first to go. We also sold many large Tahiti loose pearls 16, 17 and 18mm. Peacock and bright green Tahiti’s have also gone well. I am loving the buzz of the show this year!

The aircon is fine. My staff keep telling me how lucky I am because it is snowing back in London ....

Back