Creative advice needed!

I am so pleased! Congratulations. It's such a beautiful piece.

Olga, please post a picture of it on.:) Thoese pearls are soooo pretty and I'd love to see how it hangs now with the restringing.

Here we are! (... not 20 anymore...sorry...:))

Schoeffelrestringed-vi.jpg

o

o

Olga, it is beautiful with all the rainbow tones playing in the light. I like seeing strands on actual owner's necks anyway. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful, Olga.
The colours are gorgeous. Thanks for the photo.

The pearls are beautiful on you. I love all the colors in those pearls, they certainly make a statement on their own. Just lovely!! Thanks for the photos!

Whew....outstanding orient. Fantastic! You look great in it!

Olga:
Beautiful picture! The pearls look great too! But seriously, when you're twenty you may have a great neck and plenty of ambition; by the time you're thirty or forty, you've earned those pearls. They look wonderful on you, wear them with love and pride. (You look good in red too!)
barbie

How refreshing to hear of a company with good customer service. Bravo to them for being so incredibly accomodating to you. The necklace looks lovely. :)

Dear all,
Thank you very much for the nice words :)

Can anybody say if these pearls with such a peculiar form are per se nucleated?

I just read by Fred Ward that at an early stage of experimenting with FW pearls, the Japanese managed to achieve all possible forms at the lake Biwa but at that time, I suppose, that Biwa pearls were not nucleated. Did it all change now as concerns the FWs with rare shapes?

Olga

Amazing color. They really reflect the red from your neckline. Do you see a change in color when you wear green, blue, yellow, etc.? I love the shape, very unique. Thanks for the pics.

Hi Olga,

Your drop shape pearls are a variation of a coin pearl, and they have a center bead which is that shape. Your nacre looks nice and thick and high quality because of the beautiful lustre and "rounded" sides of the pearls. Yes, I have also read that nacre will form over tissue of many shapes.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Back