Color graduated Vietnamese Akoya pearls-a possibility?

3ombreakoyaharpoon.jpg

Here is one of the photos from Cees post that I linked above. Exactly what you were asking for I think.

And the ombre akoyaa that CathyKeshi owns, that's also stunning.
FB_IMG_1507877917149.jpg
FB_IMG_1507877928927.jpg

Last edited:
I've never seen Cathy's ombre' strand before. Cathy, you need to give us neck shots, please.

Camping with the grandson and no computer :) Not sure that strand is mine? There was a second strand a bit later, VERY similar and all but identical, then the new ones with individual clasps. Mine has a triple gold bar clasp. The pearls are very tiny and adorable :)

Camping with the grandson and no computer :) Not sure that strand is mine? There was a second strand a bit later, VERY similar and all but identical, then the new ones with individual clasps. Mine has a triple gold bar clasp. The pearls are very tiny and adorable :)

It's not yours, CathyKeshi, but I saw its sister in May and it's in the pics above. I can't find the picture of your exact strand back on PG. It looks so beautiful and the pearls are tiny. It's a work of art.

You can see my V A triple from Cees on my thread "My Vietnamese Akoya Collection". It is a bit lighter in color, or it's just photo differences. I love it.

Judi, I'm sorry, I'm still Halloween/Amusement park camping with the grandson and don't have that necklace along. I think mine is around 22" ??? and the tiny pearls are 2 - 3mm or 3 - 4mm? TINY and yes, a dizzying amount of work!

Back