Cast your votes! : Natural coloration, or treated in some way?

I think that is what she meant. Take some natural light pictures for us and show us the colors of his pearls with no Lightbox!

I vote and always vote for natural colors. If you are going to add color you might as well make the entire pearl. I do like colored Easter eggs though.

Jersey I have not. But I know the other pearl pictures that these guys put out, quite well. And I feel that overall, they fairly represent color. I have seen some of their other super colorful bracelets in real life, and they do look like on their pictures.. It's just that these pearls, the ones I posted above, well that color is just soemthing else. I emailed the producer directly and he tells me that they are exceptional quality pearls that appear extremely rarely in their harvests, but still do, once in a while. And that this is what they really look like.
I asked if they were treated, he said not. But I should have prodded more about photo manipulation. Next time in Tahiti I'll track him down and ask to see the pearls in real life. If I see them, I will take a pic or two, in natural light, on my IPhone, and post them here.

Thanks Jacques, certainly an interesting group of pearls! Electrifying, actually. I bet they will be lovely once set into jewelry regardless of whether or not their hues are natural. A thing of beauty is a joy forever, so the saying goes....

J Hunter is the name ... THANK YOU Kelluvpearls! My brain...I swear...swiss cheese .. seriously.. frowny face..

Oh wow...you are going there !! You must must must take photos outside . I cannot believe that they actually look like the photos ! I mean I'm sure they are gorgeous...but ... unless you are going to live in a light box I can't imagine that they will look like that all the time.

Back