black pearls price and testing

summaya

Dear
I am owner of original black,chocolate,grey pearls in a huge amount of pearls. we want to test them and sell them can you please guide us from where we get it tested with appropriate report. hope a good business and help with you.

warm regards
Summaiyya

because some said original pearls are mixed with cultured one, we want test all the pearls.

because some said original pearls are mixed with cultured one, we want test all the pearls.

Unless there was an accident of some kind, Its highly unlikely anybody would mix natural and cultured pearls in a lot. Can you post pics?

20140219_232417.jpg20140219_232609.jpg20140219_232459.jpg
hello, i m the owner of the Natural pearls i have posted on this forum . i have a huge amount of pearls in unique different colours red ,silver,grey,choclate,black,and in rainbow lusture.

We can see the true color and characteristics best on a white background, like a paper towel.

Please tell us the size of each pearl.

What kind of pearl is it supposed to be, if you have that information.

Have you collected the pearls one by one? Or did you buy them as a collection? Are any of the pearls drilled? In strands? We like to hear the story behind the pearls~

Hi,

Just to be clear about what you have... Do you use the word 'natural' as meaning real pearls rather than fake pearls or 'natural' as meaning pearls made by oysters without any interference by man (as opposed to cultured pearls)?

- Karin

Back