Autore - Just in Time for the Vernal Equinox! New Pearls of the Week

GemGeek

Pearlista
Here is a sample of the photos you will see here.

20150530_144734.jpg

Enjoy,
Blaire

Those are gorgeous. Love them. I don't know where you where those sorts of things, except on a red carpet. Or just around the house with mirrored walls.

OK, if I cancel the gym membership and spend my money instead on one of these pieces...my cost per use ratio might actually improve....and that bracelet would take the place of free weights (of course the weight would be far from "free").

Did you see the pearl between the orchids on the necklace? It's a mini boulder! It would be like walking around with decorative ankle weights, in the form of a beautiful necklace!

OK, if I cancel the gym membership and spend my money instead on one of these pieces...my cost per use ratio might actually improve....and that bracelet would take the place of free weights (of course the weight would be far from "free").

LOL .. Cost per use ! Gyms must count on that ! Lol. My sons GF bought a huge computerised walking machine last July from someone who never used it ...for $200 ..we all agreed that it was a good price ...so far it's cost $100 per walk lol

Definitely the bracelet would be the better investment ...if only it were $200 ...we could all get one !

Those are such beautiful pieces. Boy would I love to have a couple of those ;)

Back