Are These Akoya Pearls?

ezeeepass

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. I have these gray blue-ish pearl necklace with fish hook silver claps that is marked silver. I don’t know if you can see the luster on them, but it is gorgeous. I was told these are Akoya baroque pearls, but wanted to confirm. I have seen the same type of pearls from my research on some online stores. The link is one of them I found on my research. https://www.bijoodaccessories.com/p...akoya-silver-blue-baroque-pearl-necklace-p462

The pearl on the clasp in not the original because it got lost and I replaced it. Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my post and any help will be greatly appreciated
Are These Akoya Pearls?
Are These Akoya Pearls?
Are These Akoya Pearls?
Are These Akoya Pearls?
Are These Akoya Pearls?
Are These Akoya Pearls?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, you have a strand of baroque akoya pearls. You can tell by the variation that the color is natural and I don't see much in the way of beige showing through the nacre, so it appears sufficiently thick.

The blue color is an optical illusion. It's actually an organic, brownish-black substance under the nacre that creates the silver-blue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, you have a strand of baroque akoya pearls. You can tell by the variation that the color is natural and I don't see much in the way of beige showing through the nacre, so it appears sufficiently thick.

The blue color is an optical illusion. It's actually an organic, brownish-black substance under the nacre that creates the silver-blue.
Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate your help.

Back